Introducing Voixo, a modern and stylish Elementor Template Kit designed for
voice over talent, voice actors, and voice over agencies. With its responsive
design and intuitive customization options, you can easily create a
professional website that showcases your talent and services. Whether you’re a
solo artist or part of a larger agency, Voixo has everything you need to build
a strong online presence for your business. Plus, with no coding required, you
can have your website up and running in no time.
This template kit comes with 16+ carefully crafted templates that allow you to
build a professional-looking company website in just a few clicks. So why
wait? Start building your dream website today with Voixo.
- Using Free Plugins (Elementor Pro is not required)
- Modern & Clean Design
- 16+ Ready to use templates
- Fully Responsive Layout
- Retina Ready
- Fully Customizable
- Cross Browser Compatibility: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera
- About Us
- Single Blog
- MetForm Appoinmtment
- MetForm Contact
- 404 Page
- Global Theme Style
- Jeg Elementor Kit
How to Install
Template Kits use the Envato Elements plugin to install to WordPress (no subscription required).
Detailed Guide: https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/900000842846-How-to-use-the-Envato-Elements-WordPress-Plugin-v2-0
How to Import Metforms
- Import the metform block templates
- Import the page template where the form appears and right-click to enable the Navigator
- Locate and select the Metform widget and click Edit Form. Choose New, then Edit Form. The builder will appear
- Click ‘Add Template’ grey folder icon.
- Click ‘My Templates’ tab.
- Choose your imported metform template, then click ‘Insert’ (click No for page settings).
- Once the template is loaded, make any desired customizations and click ‘Update & Close’ The form will appear in the template
- Click Update
How to setup header in Jeg Elementor Kit plugin
- Go to Jeg Elementor Kit menu item > Header Template
- Click Add New Header
- Add condition > All Site and click Create
- Click gray folder icon to access My Templates tab
- Insert the header template.
- Customize and Save.
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website, or you can substitute them with your own.Source