Podover – Podcast Template Kit is a sleek and clean Elementor Template Kit that is ideal for postcasters, vlogs, and other multimedia websites. It was created specifically for the audio podcast, video podcast, apple podcast, soundcloud, podcast websites, personal podcasting company related any business website.
Podover is designed for both personal podcasts and large podcasting networks with various hosts and shows, and it contains full capabilities to enable you manage your audio podcast website with ease.
This template has a professional design with a 100% responsive layout, is retina-ready, and is incredibly easy to edit because it is built with Elementor, which means you don’t need to write a single line of code!
Required Plugins :
- Themesflat Addons For Elementor
- ElementsKit Lite
- Music Player by Sonaar
Kit Key Features:
- Insert self-hosted mp3 or streaming urls
- Embed Soundcloud or Spotify
- Display YouTube videos
- No Coding Knowledge
- Fully with Elementor free version ( Elementor Pro is not required )
- Header & Footer Builder Included
- Unique and Modern Style.
- Super Clear and Clean Layout
- Cross browser compatible
- Post Widget
- Carousel Slide Box ( Create sliders with anything )
- Ultra Responsive and Retina Ready
- Compatible with any WordPress theme
- Optimized for search engines
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website, or you can substitute them with your own.
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress. You do NOT need an Envato Elements subscription to use this plugin to install kits.
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip it! If you have Safari, ensure “open safe files after downloading” is not enabled in preferences.
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription, then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
If you have Elementor Pro, headers and footers may be customized under Theme Builder.
Detailed Guide: https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/900000842846-How-to-use-the-Envato-Elements-WordPress-Plugin-v2-0
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
How to Import Metforms
- Import the metform block templates
- Import the page template where the form appears and right-click to enable the Navigator
- Locate and select the Metform widget and click Edit Form. Choose New, then Edit Form. The builder will appear
- Click ‘Add Template’ grey folder icon.
- Click ‘My Templates’ tab.
- Choose your imported metform template, then click ‘Insert’ (click No for page settings).
- Once the template is loaded, make any desired customizations and click ‘Update & Close’ The form will appear in the template
- Click Update
How to Setup Slides & Tabs
1.Import the slide/tab block.You may import more than once and find copies under Templates > Saved Templates to customize.
2.Import the template where the slides/tabs appear.
3.Right click the page to open the Navigator and locate the Carousel or Tabs widget
4.Select the slide or tab template from the dropdowns on the general tab of the element options.
Setup Global Header and Footer in ElementsKit
- Import the header and footer template
- Go to ElementsKit > Header Footer and click Add New (if prompted with a wizard, you may click Next through it without taking any action)
- Title the header, leave Entire Site selected and toggle Activation to On
- Click the gray Edit Content button to load the builder
- Click the gray folder icon and select the header template to import, select your menu in the nav element and click Update.
- Repeat for Footer