Envato Tuts+ Courses
- Video courses taught by expert instructors.
- Learn new skills from start to finish.
- Downloadable Source Files also available on GitHub.
Creating forms in HTML is more complicated than just throwing up a few input boxes and a submit button. In this short course, you will learn how to properly structure your forms, including how to make them accessible and perform client-side validation.
What You’ll Learn
- How to create your form element, along with the various necessary attributes it uses.
- The different options for text inputs, labels, and other input types such as checkboxes and radio buttons.
- How to use fieldsets and legends.
- Enhance your form with placeholder text and the autofocus attribute.
- Understand how client-side validation works in HTML5.
About the Instructor
Craig Campbell is a web designer who has been doodling on computers since the first time he opened Paintbrush in Windows 3.0 in 1990. Since then, he has constantly sought new and exciting ways to make beautiful things on computers.[ad_2] Source